1. Coolers: 12x12x12 (aprox.6 Pack Size) NO GLASS. Some events will require checking of all bags and/or coolers.
2. Alcoholic Beverages – Driver and crew members are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages while racing. Alcohol beverages ARE not allowed in restricted areas regardless of container.
3. Spectator Parking – Most events will allow parking inside the pit area. Please check each event page for more details as to parking fees and/ or parking areas
4. Handicap Parking is at Main Office Parking Lot. Please follow paved road. Trailer will be on left.
5. NO PETS ALLOWED! (Seeing eye dogs allowed with proper documentation) If you do bring a pet they will not be allowed in the grandstand area, tower area and any restricted area. This is for the comfort of all our guests.
6. NO FIREARMS ALLOWED!
7. Wheeled/Powered vehicles – Wheeled vehicles are defined as, but not limited to , Golf carts, pit bikes, scooters ( powered and not powered) biycles. Must be 16 with license to operate a vehicle. These vehicles are not allowed in front of the concession stand (Hot Rod Grill) or the grandstand area.
8. Must have ticket and hand stamp and/or armband to re-enter park after exiting. Please be sure you have both when exiting.
9. Restricted areas - Restricted areas are, but not limited to, start line, race track, return road, chase road, short road, staging lanes and other areas marked as restricted areas. You must have correct credential and/or armband.
10.Tower Access – Only those with tower access credentials will be allowed in tower area.
11. Rest rooms are located under the grandstands at each end.
12.Pit Speed Limits – Speed limit in pit area is 15mph. This area includes the return roads, asphalt and gravel pit areas and the staging lanes.
13.Grandstands – Some events will require no use of umbrellas and stadium seats.
14.Refunds for spectators – For most events should the race be cancelled prior to completion of the first round full price will be refunded at the ticket gate that DAY only. Some events have a NO refund policy and offer vouchers for a later use. Please check each event for more details.
15.We do not permit
A. Stadium Seats
B. Folding Chairs
C. Solicitation for donation
D . Selling or buying tickets
E. Unapproved distribution and/or sales of any item
F. No beach balls or balloons